Enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of people, K-Days is 10 days of fun. During the heart of summer, the grounds at Northlands are transformed into an arena of endless games, rides, entertainment, concerts, shopping, food and family activities. Thrill seekers spin-out on the crazy rides and midway games; families get up and on their feet with daily children's performances and the playful activities of Family Fun Town and Fun Town Farm. There's tons of shopping, food and entertainment in the Edmonton EXPO Centre and as the sun goes down over the midway, the night ignites with the TELUS Stage concert series and closing fireworks display. Plan to attend summer's biggest all-you-can-eat-scream-and-play buffet: K-Days, July 18 to 27, 2014.
Dates of Operation:
July 18-27, 2014
Daily 12 am - 12 pm
Northlands (7515 118 Avenue)
Edmonton, AB T5J 2N5
Free General Admission with the Edmonton Attractions Pass. Visit www.k-days.com for details and daily programming schedules.
- One (1) Adult Gate Admission on one day only during K-Days 2014.
- Customer must bring printed off voucher that lists the name and voucher number to any entrance gate at the K-Days grounds.
- Customer must present valid photo identification and name and photo must match that of voucher and person redeeming (i.e. only person whose name is on voucher is eligible to redeem voucher)
- Voucher and Admission are non-transferable
- Voucher may be redeemed at any time prior to K-Days (after May 1, 2014) in person at the Ticketmaster Box Office on the North end of Rexall Place.
Upcoming Events in April, April, and June
There are no Attraction Pass-eligible events at this attraction for this month. Check K-Days's website for other events!